Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The real Topic # 13

What are you looking forward to this year?

I am looking forward to writing my final exam.
I am looking forward to my birthday party.
I am looking forward to working.
I am looking forward to my sister-in-law's wedding in Mexico.
I am looking forward to adopting a child.
I am looking forward to the awesome Al Amar student show.
I am looking forward to Thai basil chicken.
I am looking forward to lots of sex with my husband.
I am looking forward to having most of our house meet electrical code thanks to my husband.
I am looking forward to dancing.
I am looking forward to quality family time, even if it does end up being brief.
I am looking forward to paying myself and getting paid by others.
I am looking forward to being able to pay my bills.

No comments: