Monday, January 17, 2011

postaday2011 #18

All about hope!

Yes, I always have hope because I believe I am not completely powerless to change everything or anything at all. I have to keep hope about others as well because if I do not choose to be hopeful, my world might look very bleak. If I had no hope, I would probably not even have motivation to kill myself because what would be the point if it never gets better? Right. You see?

And I have to hold hope for some people because I believe that my hopeful energy does reach them on an energetic level and has some vague influence on their lives.

The other side of hope is to say I believe in you. All of you. I really do. I believe you are beautiful, wonderful, smart, gorgeous and powerful beyond measure.

How does that make you feel?

No comments: