Tuesday, May 15, 2012

dead animal day

Today has been what will probably be normal for quite some time.

I ate breakfast. It was awesome (leftover homemade Mexican pizza, thanks Russell!). And then all of a sudden it wasn't awesome anymore and I didn't even want to look at food, least of all the awesome lunch I was making.

Then, later, I picked up some salad dressing for said awesome lunch. After dousing salad in dressing and taking a few bites, thinking it tasted funny, realized dressing was 2 years expired (good thing to know if I ever get stuff at the campus inconvenience store again). It had enough preservatives and vinegar and sugar in it that I decided to enjoy the rest of my salad anyway. It wasn't really all that enjoyable. I spent most of my afternoon trying to get the taste out of my mouth and trying not to think about what it would taste like if it came back up. Eeew.

And now. Well, 2 minutes ago, actually. All of a sudden, I'm no longer queasy and am ravenously attracted to dead animal, specifically raw fish. And it's so not going to happen before my dance rehearsal, although I do need to figure out something to eat between now and then. Which, given that I'll have maybe 5 minutes to get my stuff together once I get home, may prove nearly impossible if I actually want to be on time, and I do.



I guess I'd better drink lots more water before I leave so that queasy doesn't come back before I get home and find something awesome to eat........

No comments: