Saturday, January 05, 2013

thoughts

A good friend commented on my blog, using different media, therefore not published comments... and his comments had me thinking back to old stuff and ....

what do I find physically attractive in a man? Ignoring his intellect, wacky wit, and just focusing on the physical... what attracts me? Cleanliness is huge. Not being a smoker is big. He needs to smell natural but clean and.... be very hairy. When I mentioned this to my husband he made a noise that was a cross between a snarf and a giggle. But it's true - I am attracted to very hairy men. As in rugs all over, front, back, limbs, feet, back of hands.... hair.

What else attracts me to a man would include his intellect, how he presents himself, cleanliness, very twisted sense of humour, and a unique balance between some aspects of John Wayne masculinity and outright androgyny.

Any questions?

No comments: