Saturday, April 28, 2012

only 70 pages to go!

I decided to write something every day, even if it's totally crappy or lame.

Today's a crappy and lame day.

I'm retyping a thesis (just over 100 pages) because the document, for some dumb reason, is corrupted completely on my computer (although I suspect it is elsewhere and they just haven't noticed yet...).

I am taking a break. By typing.

Lame.

Tomorrow my husband is taking me somewhere to do something. He won't tell me what. The last time he surprised me with a date we ended up starting out by going to a shooting gallery (my first time, totally awesome), followed by a night at a strip club (also my first time, mixed reaction). The strip club was odd. There were women dancing who had no love for their work, fake boobs... etc. And then there was one who looked like she was actually having way more fun than anyone else in the room, no plastic surgery or fake anything. She was incredible. She put on a very, very good show. I'd watch her perform again because she put on such a good show. The fact that she got naked was actually irrelevant - she had incredible pole skills and was very entertaining. Most of the others though, they probably shouldn't be in the industry. They didn't look like they were having a good time, and they're probably smart enough to at least do something like stock store shelves at night. They weren't unemployable.

Anyway, I have to get back to work now.

No comments: