Friday, April 27, 2012

My Mum

I've been thinking a lot about what to do for mother's day this year. Mum suggested meeting in Regina. I think that would be a blast! If we meet on the Friday after work, we could just hang out or go for a movie. And on the Saturday we could do some shopping at the Sears Bargain Centre (aka my alltime favourite discount cheapo store) and then go for another movie. Maybe even 2 movies if there are any that are good. And we could go to the book store. And possibly the Bulk Barn for some road munchies. And then on Sunday morning, after a lovely breakfast somewhere, we can head home with most of a day left so that neither of us feel rushed to do things like housework.

My Mum is amazing. I don't just want to hang out with her because there are things to do that I think would be fun. My Mum is creative and when we talk we figure stuff out. Sometimes it's major stuff. Sometimes it isn't. We also tend to have quite a lot of fun together too, I suppose because neither of us are particularly afraid.

My Mum also has a beautiful smile and a truly joyful laugh. I appreciate her honesty. And her style. I wanna be as funky as my Mum when I grow up!

My Mum is the most awesome woman I know.

I love you Mum!

No comments: